On-line Meeting on Artificial Intelligence for Plasma Science
Virtual meeting: instructions to connect are communicated upon registration.
This first On-line Meeting on Artificial Intelligence for Plasma Science will gather together experts from artificial intelligence and plasma communities. The objectives are to:
- introduce some basics on AI and machine learning strategies for Plasma Science
- exemplify on the first demonstrations on the use of AI in plasma science. Here Plasma Science encompasses among others: plasma processing, plasma medicine, plasma agriculture, plasma device control and monitoring, plasma diagnostics, …
- develop an interdisciplinary international researcher network on Artificial Intelligence for Plasma Science
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine learning
- Plasma process
- Plasma medicine
- Plasma agriculture
- Data mining in plasma science
- AI for pattern recognition, image processing and visualization of complex phenomena in plasma
- AI for plasma modeling and simulation
- AI for plasma diagnosis and process control
- AI for plasma medicine
- AI for plasma agriculture
- FAIR Data bases for plasma science
- Prof. Feng Huang, LE STUDIUM Guest Research Fellow
FROM: China Agricultural University, Beijing - CN
IN RESIDENCE AT: Research Group in the Energetics of Ionized Media (GREMI) / CNRS, University of Orléans - FR
- Dr Eric Robert & Dr Augusto Stancampiano,
Research Group in the Energetics of Ionized Media (GREMI) / CNRS, University of Orléans - FR
- Prof. Cristina Canal, PlasmaMedLab, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) - ES
- Prof. Feng Huang, China Agricultural University, Beijing - CN
- Prof. Ali Mesbah, College of Chemistry, UC Berkeley - USA
- Prof. Nevena Puac, Institute of Physics Belgrade - RS
- Dr Eric Robert, Research Group in the Energetics of Ionized Media (GREMI) / CNRS, University of Orléans - FR
- Dr Augusto Stancampiano, Research Group in the Energetics of Ionized Media (GREMI) / CNRS, University of Orléans - FR
Abstracts for oral presentation should be submitted before Friday 21st October 2022. Please upload your abstract during the registration or send it before the deadline to email@example.com.
The number of oral presentations is limited, convenors will process a selection and confirm your presentation not later than Friday 28th October 2022.
Please download the template for oral presentation.