Solid State NMR of Metal containing compounds
Dr Arlette Richaud-Torres, LE STUDIUM / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Research Fellow
FROM: Organic Physical Chemistry Unit, Autonomous Metropolitan University Unidad Iztapalapa - MX
IN RESIDENCE AT: Conditions Extrêmes et Matériaux : Haute Température et Irradiation (CEMHTI) / CNRS - FR
Solid State, NMR, structure, paramagnetism, quadrupolar nuclei.
- Prof. Björn Corzillus, University of Rostock - DE
- Prof. Philip Grandinetti, Ohio State University - USA
- Dr Ricardo Manriquez, Universidad de Guadalajara - MX
- Dr Elodie Salager, Conditions Extrêmes et Matériaux : Haute Température et Irradiation (CEMHTI) / CNRS - FR
- Prof. Jörn Schmedt auf der Günne, University of Siegen - DE
- Dr Tobias Schubeis, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon - FR
- Prof. Roderick Wasylishen, University of Alberta - CA
- Dr Markus Weingarth, Utrecht University - NL
ORAL PRESENTATIONS & POSTERS
Abstracts for oral presentation and poster should be submitted before Monday 24th February 2020. Please upload your abstract during the registration or send it before the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The number of oral presentations is limited, convenors will process a selection and confirm your presentation not later than Friday 28th February 2020.
Please note that we do not print the posters, but racks & pins will be provided for up to A0 sizes, portrait format.
The conference venue is unique. Located right next to the Orléans’ cathedral, the episcopal palace of Orléans, built between 1635 and 1641, locally known as the Hôtel Dupanloup, is a classical French building which served until 1905 of residence to the bishops of Orléans. Since 2014, the renewed palace hosts the International University Center for Research and Le Studium Loire Valley Institute for Advanced Studies.
Participants will be welcomed in this exceptional surrounding, blending Middle Age and Renaissance cultures with modern design and will have the opportunity to discover French cuisine and wines.
(Including two lunches, a Wine & Cheese cocktail and the coffee breaks)
|Private institutions||250 EUR|
|Public institutions||180 EUR|
|Students & PhD Scholars||75 EUR|
|Social dinner||60 EUR|