The role of glycosylation on serpin biology and conformational disease
The aim of the conference is to bring together scientists working on the molecular aspects of protein conformational disease, specifically on serpinopathies, and on the role of glycosylation on the folding, stability, function and cellular fate of serpin proteins. Although this topic is recognised as an important aspect in the field, it has not been the focus of a dedicated conference so far. This event aims to be a milestone in the broader topic of the role of glycosylation on conformational disease, devoting a substantial time to open discussion with the intention of fostering collaborations and promoting new ideas.
- Dr Mauro Manno, LE STUDIUM RESEARCH FELLOW.
FROM: CNR Institute of Biophysics, Palermo, Italy
IN RESIDENCE AT: Institute of Organic and Analytical Chemistry (ICOA) - University of Orléans/CNRS - Orléans, France
- Pr Richard Daniellou
Institute of Organic and Analytical Chemistry (ICOA) - University of Orléans/CNRS - Orléans, France
- Dr Sonia Caccia, Univ. Milan, Milan, Italy
- Pr Marco Cicardi, Ospedale Sacco/univ. Milan, Milan, Italy
- Pr Javier Corral, Univ. Murcia, Spain
- Pr Philippe Delannoy, Univ Lille, France
- Dr Anna Fra, Univ. Brescia, Italy
- Pr Giovanna Galliciotti, Univ. Hamburg, Germany
- Pr Markus Glatzel, Univ. Hamburg, Germany
- Pr Bibek Gooptu, Univ. Leicester, UK
- Dr James I. Irving, UCL, London, UK
- Pr David A. Lomas, UCL, London, UK
- Pr Stefan Marciniak, Univ. Cambridge, UK
- Pr Irene Martinez, Univ. Murcia, Spain
- Dr Vincenzo Martorana, CNR Institute of Biophysics, Palermo, Italy
- Dr Elena Miranda, Sapienza Univ. Roma, Italy
- Pr Stefano Ricagno, Univ. Milan, Italy
- Dr Benoit Roussel, Univ. Caen, France
- Pr Denis Vivien, Univ. Caen, France
- Pr Richard Daniellou, Univ. of Orléans, France
- Dr Mauro Manno, CNR Institute of Biophysics at Palermo, Italy
- Dr Elena Miranda, Sapienza Univ. of Rome, Italy
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
Abstracts, Bio & Posters must be written in English.
Abstract are requested for oral and poster presentations focused on specific topic area including glycosylation, serpins, serpinopathies, protein conformational disease, protein folding and misfolding, protein trafficking.
Abstract are limited to 250 words, and should be submitted via email to Maurine Villiers
Due date: 2nd of June 2017 (for oral presentation); 24th July 2017 (for posters).
REGISTRATION & Pricing
Registration has to be completed before the meeting and upon abstract acceptance by sending email to Maurine Villiers.
Registration fees include: conference participation, welcome cocktail on 27/09, light lunch on 28/09, coffee breaks.
|Private institutions||250 EUR|
|Gala dinner||60 EUR|