Progress in Organofluorine Chemistry
The Institute of Organic and Analytical Chemistry (ICOA UMR CNRS 7311, University of Orleans) together with LE STUDIUM Loire Valley Institute for Advanced Studies organize an international scientific meeting which will be held in October, 15-17 2018 in Orleans, France.
This symposium will bring together an international panel of world renowned keynote speakers who will present cutting edge lectures covering recent progress and perspectives in organofluorine chemistry. Fluorine-containing compounds are of high interest in organic chemistry as they have found in a wide range of applications in pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, medical imaging, polymers and material science. The conference aims to highlight new synthetic strategies for fluorine incorporation into organic molecules, and to demonstrate the unique potential of fluorine in modulating their structural, physical and biological properties.
Plenary and invited lectures will be complemented by the presentation of oral communications given by young scientists, as well as posters.
Altogether we hope that this conference will favor not only new discoveries but also the exchange of ideas for further collaborations and development. We thus wish all participants a very stimulating, rewarding and memorable meeting.
- Dr Volodymyr Sukach, LE STUDIUM / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Research Fellow.
FROM: Institute of Organic Chemistry of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine - UA
IN RESIDENCE AT: Institute of Organic and Analytical Chemistry (ICOA) / CNRS, University of Orléans - FR
- Pr Isabelle Gillaizeau,
Institute of Organic and Analytical Chemistry (ICOA) / CNRS, University of Orléans - FR
- Dr Petr Beier, Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry - CZ
- Dr Tatiana Besset, CNRS COBRA, INSA, Université de Rouen - FR
- Pr Thomas Lectka, Johns Hopkins University, Department of Chemistry - USA
- Dr Emmanuel Magnier, Institut Lavoisier de Versailles - FR
- Dr Pavel Mykhailiuk, Enamine LTD - UA
- Pr David O'Hagan, School of Chemistry, University of St Andrews - UK
- Pr Troels Skrydstrup, Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center, Aarhus University - DK
- Pr Vadim Soloshonok, Ikerbasque, Basque Foundation for Science - ES
- Dr Jean Pierre Vors, Bayer CropScience - FR
- Pr Yurii Yagupolskii, Institute of Organic Chemistry, NAS of Ukraine - UA
- Pr Samir Zard, Laboratoire LSO Ecole Polytechnique, Universite Paris-Saclay - FR
ORAL PRESENTATIONS & POSTERS
Abstracts for oral presentation and poster should be submitted before Monday 20th of August 2018. Please upload your abstract during the registration or send it before the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The number of oral presentations is limited, convenors will process a selection and confirm your presentation not later than Friday 24th of August 2018.
Please note that we do not print the posters, but racks & pins will be provided for up to A0 sizes, portrait format.
The conference venue is unique. Located right next to the Orléans’ cathedral, the episcopal palace of Orléans, built between 1635 and 1641, locally known as the Hôtel Dupanloup, is a classical French building which served until 1905 of residence to the bishops of Orléans. Since 2014, the renewed palace hosts the International University Center for Research and Le Studium Loire Valley Institute for Advanced Studies.
Participants will be welcomed in this exceptional surrounding, blending Middle Age and Renaissance cultures with modern design and will have the opportunity to discover French cuisine and wines.
Including two lunches, a Wine & Cheese Cocktail and the coffee breaks
|Private institutions||250 EUR|
|Public Institutions||180 EUR|
|Social dinner||60 EUR|