LE STUDIUM RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP*
- 12 months residency to lead a collaborative research project,
- integration into the international research faculty in region Centre-Val de Loire,
- involvement in the scientific exchange, network activities and animation led by LE STUDIUM to favour transdisciplinary exchanges,
- organisation of a set of scientific events (conferences, workshops….)
- creation of a long lasting link between the foreign researcher and the host laboratory.
This fellowship award is available for the arrival of the applicant researcher between 1st September 2018 and 30th June 2019.
More information are available in the Guidelines document.
An indicative application form is also available below. Please not that this form is designed to share information between partners of a project. Applications must be completed online on the LE STUDIUM website. Applications submitted by email will not be not evaluated.
*The Smart Loire Valley Programme’s Fellowships receive funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grand agreement n° 665790
|Guidelines Campaign||489.75 KB|
|Indicative application format||520.04 KB|