LE STUDIUM RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP
- 12 months residency to lead a collaborative research project,
- integration into the international research faculty in region Centre-Val de Loire,
- involvement in the scientific exchange, network activities and animation led by LE STUDIUM to favour transdisciplinary exchanges,
- organisation of a set of scientific events (conferences, workshops….)
- creation of a long lasting link between the foreign researcher and the host laboratory.
This fellowship award is available for the arrival of the applicant researcher between 1st September 2016 and 30th June 2017
More information is available in the Guidelines describing all the LE STUDIUM programmes.
An indicative application form is also available below. Please not that this form is designed to share information between partners of a project. Applications must be complete online on the LE STUDIUM website. An application submitted by email will be not evaluated.
|Indicative application format||172.25 KB|
|Guidelines campaign 2016-2017||427.78 KB|