DNA sensing and STING activation in lung inflammation
The registration is closed.
The purpose of this workshop to update on the latest developments of the cGAS/STING pathway, generate awareness on a major therapeutic progress for our colleagues in the Region Centre and define a focus on joint translational research projects for Regional and European funding.
Le Studium is organizing the workshop at the historic Dupanloup in the city center.
All presentation are 20 min and 10 min discussion.
Hotel reservation Saint Martin (02 38 53 02 28), near the station and conference Dupanloup.
For colleagues from far we suggest to meet on Sunday afternoon, and have a first dinner meeting.
Local delegates involved in STING research including our INEM team and members of biochemistry, organic chemistry the hospital. Basic and translational contributions, biomol, single cell seq, pharmacology and clinical research contribution are welcome.
Dr Valérie Quesniaux & Dr Dieudonnée Togbe,
Molecular and Experimental Immunology and Neurogenetics (INEM) / CNRS, University of Orléans, Artimmune - FR
- Lionel Apethoh, University Dijon - FR
- Sulayman Benmerzoug, CHUV, Lausanne - CH
- Isabelle Couillin, INEM - FR
- Jose Carlos Alves Filho, USP, Ribeirao Preto - BR
- Marc Le Bert, INEM - FR
- Nicolas Manel, Institut Curie, Paris - FR
- Cyril Nicolas, ICOA - FR
- Valérie Quesniaux, INEM - FR
- Coraline Radermecke, GIGA, University of Liège - BE
- Nicolas Riteau, INEM - FR
- Dieudonnée Togbe, Artimmune and ArtInem - FR
Monday May 20th 2019
- 08:45 Official Opening by LE STUDIUM & Valérie Quesniaux (INEM)
- 09:00 Keynote lecture: Nicolas Manel - Activation of cGAS by self DNA
- 09:45 Coraline Radermecker - Role of neutrophils and NETs to the initiation of environment-driven allergic asthma
- 10:15 Sulayman Benmerzoug - cGAS and STING in silicosis
- 10:45 Coffee break
- 11:15 Nicolas Riteau - Role cGAS/Sting in fibrosis
- 11:30 Marc Le Bert - Conditional STING mice
- 12:00 Lunch buffet & discussion
- 13:00 Lionel Apethoh - STING and T cell polarization
- 13:30 Jose Carlos Alves Filho - STING and Th17 cell diff
- 14:00 Isabelle Couillin - Cigarette smoke COPD
- 14:30 Dieudonnée Togbe - Role DNA in asthma
- 15:00 Cyril Nicolas - Chemistry – inhibitors
- 15:30 Conclusion and discussion
- 16:00 End of the conference