LE STUDIUM RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP*
The LE STUDIUM RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP of the Smart Loire Valley Programme is designed to attract internationally competitive researchers for one year. Experienced international researchers are eligible to submit an application after having negotiated their acceptance to a host laboratory and/or host enterprise based in the Centre-Val de Loire region.
No Fellowship award is available under the current Smart Loire Valley Programme call for projects 2020. The next call for projects offering Fellowship awards will open in November 2020 for residencies starting in September 2021.
*The Smart Loire Valley Programme’s Fellowships have received cofunding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grand agreement n° 665790 for the selections 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- 12 months residency to lead a collaborative research project
- integration into the international research faculty in the Centre-Val de Loire region
- involvement in the scientific exchanges, network activities and animation led by LE STUDIUM to favour transdisciplinary exchanges
- organisation of a set of scientific events (conferences, workshops, lectures….)
- creation of a long lasting link between the international researcher and the host laboratory