LE STUDIUM VISITING RESEARCHER
LE STUDIUM VISITING RESEARCHER award is an opportunity for senior scientists on leave from their institution with salary maintenance to integrate into a high level laboratory in the Centre-Val de Loire region and the LE STUDIUM international faculty. Experienced international researchers are eligible to submit an application after having negotiated their acceptance to a host laboratory and/or host enterprise in the Centre-Val de Loire region.
This programme supports the visiting researcher and his/her family to settle in the region (accommodation, logistics, administrative support). This programme is also very suitable for researchers holding an Individual Fellowship (like Full Bright, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship, etc) willing to perform the fellowship in the region in best conditions.
- 3 to 12 consecutive months residency to lead a collaborative research project
- integration into the international research faculty in the Centre-Val de Loire region
- involvement in the scientific exchanges, network activities and animation led by LE STUDIUM to favour transdisciplinary exchanges
- invitation to scientific events (conferences/workshops, seminars, lectures...) organized by LE STUDIUM
- creation of a long-lasting link between the researcher and the host laboratory
This visiting researcher award is available for the arrival of the applicant researcher between 1st September 2020 and 30th June 2021.
More information is available in the Guidelines document.
An indicative application form is also available below. Please note that this form is designed to share information between partners of a project. Applications must be completed online on the LE STUDIUM website. Applications submitted by email will not be considered nor evaluated.
Deadline for submission of applications is set on 5th February 2020 at 5:00pm (CET Paris time).
|Campaign Guidelines||1.19 Mo|
|Indicative application format||226.74 Ko|