Towards Futuristic Energy Storage; paving its way through Supercapacitors, Li-ion batteries and beyond
The conference will start on Wednesday 22nd January at 12:30 and end on Friday 24th at noon.
This international conference organized by LE STUDIUM Loire Valley Institute for Advanced will focus on basics aspects as well as most recent advances in Li-ion, Beyond Li-ion batteries (e.g. Li-S, Na batteries) and supercapacitors. The Conference will cover different topics linked to these technologies including materials synthesis and characterization, interfacial phenomena, systems and materials optimization and modeling. Leading scientists and researchers will share their recent progress and stimulate discussions on interdisciplinary electrochemical storage.
The program of the conference will include plenary lectures, keynote lectures, invited talks, orals and a poster session.
Participants will have the opportunity to register while submitting an abstract for an oral or a poster.
A posters session will be organized during the conference with an award for the best poster.
This international conference is organised in the framework of the ARD 2020 Lavoisier Programme.
- Anodes and cathodes in Li-ion batteries and Beyond : Synthesis, characterization, modeling
- Electrolytes in Li-ion batteries and beyond : Liquid, solid, and gel
- Supercapacitors: materials and devices, hybrid materials and hybrid supercapacitors
- Characterization techniques (device and materials) : in situ and operando characterization
- Dr Arunabh Ghosh, LE STUDIUM Research Fellow / ARD 2020 LAVOISIER Programme
FROM: Tata Steel Advanced Materials Research Centre - IN
IN RESIDENCE AT: Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie des Matériaux et des Électrolytes pour l'Énergie (PCM2E) / University of Tours - FR
- Prof. Fouad Ghamouss,
Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie des Matériaux et des Électrolytes pour l'Énergie (PCM2E) / University of Tours - FR
- Prof. Khalil Amine, Argonne National Laboratory - US (biography)
- Dr Philippe Azais, CEA Grenoble - FR (biography)
- Prof. François Beguin, Poznań University of Technology - PL (biography)
- Prof. Robert Dominko, National Institute of Chemistry - SI
- Prof. Kristina Edström, Uppsala University - SE
- Prof. Elżbieta Frąckowiak, Poznań University of Technology - PL (biography)
- Prof. Patrik Johansson, Chalmers University of Technology - SE (biography)
- Prof. Shinichi Komaba, Tokyo University of Science - JP
- Dr Laure Monconduit, ICGM, CNRS, University of Montpellier - FR
- Prof. Petr Novák, Paul Scherrer Institute & ETH Zürich - CH (biography)
- Prof. Teofilo Rojo, University of the Basque Country UPV/EHU - ES
- Dr Gwenaëlle Rousse, Sorbonne University / Collège de France - FR
- Prof. Michele Pavone, University of Naples Federico II - IT (biography)
- Dr Alexandre Ponrouch, ICMAB-CSIC - ES (biography)
- Prof. François Beguin, Poznań University of Technology - PL
- Prof. Michael Deschamps, CNRS, University of Orleans - FR
- Prof. Claudio Gerbaldi, Politecnico di Torino - IT
- Prof. Fouad Ghamouss, PCM2E, University of Tours - FR
- Dr Arunabh Ghosh, PCM2E, University of Tours, LE STUDIUM Loire Valley Institute for Advanced Studies - FR
- Prof. Patrik Johansson, Chalmers University of Technology - SE
- Prof. Daniel Lemordant, University of Tours - FR
- Dr Alexandre Ponrouch, ICMAB-CSIC - ES
- Fouad Ghamouss, PCM2E, University of Tours - FR
- Johan Jacquemin, PCM2E, University of Tours - FR
- John Abou-Rjeily, PCM2E, University of Tours - FR
- Guillaume Ah-Lung, PCM2E, University of Tours - FR
- Ilias Douhiri, PCM2E, University of Tours - FR
- François Tran Van, PCM2E, University of Tours - FR
Oral presentations & posters
Abstracts for oral presentation and poster should be submitted before Monday 18th November 2019. Please upload your abstract during the registration or send it before the deadline to email@example.com.
The number of oral presentations is limited, convenors will process a selection and confirm your presentation not later than Friday 22nd November 2019.
Please note that we do not print the posters, but racks & pins will be provided for up to A0 sizes, portrait format.
The event will take place in the city centre at the Hotel de Ville of Tours located Square Jean-Jaures and very near the main train station. This elegant building was designed in the early 20th century by Victor Laloux, the architect of the Gare d'Orsay in Paris (now the Musée d'Orsay). Its monumental stairs, paintings and sculptures make it a recommended place to visit. Participants will also have the opportunity to discover French cuisine and Loire Valley wines during an evening social.
(Including two lunches, a Wine & Cheese cocktail and the coffee breaks)
|Private institutions||250 EUR|
|Public institutions||180 EUR|
|Students & PhD Scholars||75 EUR|
|Social dinner||60 EUR|