Acoustic bubbles in therapy: recent advances with medical microbubbles, clouds and harmonic antibubbles
LE STUDIUM Loire Valley Institute for Advanced Studies and Inserm Research unit U930: Imaging and Brain at François Rabelais University of Tours are organising an international conference on acoustic bubbles in therapy.
Although the use of microbubbles has become common in ultrasound diagnostics, they are not that often seen in therapeutic applications. This conference focusses on recent advances in the development and application of microbubbles in therapy.
Plenary sessions include the following topics: bubble physics, bubble physical phenomena, bubble engineering and design, in-vitro evaluation, preclinical validations, and clinical studies.
- Pr Michiel Postema, LE STUDIUM / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Research Fellow
FROM University of the Witwatersrand - ZA
IN RESIDENCE AT Imagerie et Cerveau (IC) - UMR U930 - Inserm, Université François-Rabelais de Tours - FR
- Dr Ayache Bouakaz
Imagerie et Cerveau (IC) - UMR U930 - Inserm, Université François-Rabelais de Tours - FR
Microbubbles, ultrasound contrast agents, bubbles clouds, antibubbles, sonoporation, ultrasound-guided drug delivery, microfluidics.
- Pr Alexandre Carpentier, Paris VI Sorbonne University - FR
- Pr Steven Freear, School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering, University of Leeds - UK
- Pr Pintong Huang, Zhejiang University School of Medicine, P. R. China - CN
- Pr Eitan Kimmel, Technion - IL
- Dr Spiros Kotopoulis, Haukeland University - NO
- Pr Nobuki Kudo, Hokkaido University - JP
- Dr Fréderic Patat, University François-Rabelais of Tours - FR
- Pr Albert Poortinga, Eindhoven University of Technology- NL
- Dr Paul Prentice, University of Glasgow, UK
- Dr Annemieke Van Wamel, Norwegian University of Science and Technology - NO
- Abstract format : one page A4
- Abstract submission deadline : 18/09/2017
- Abstract acceptance deadline : 20/09/2017
Please note that the convenors will judge abstracts within two weeks after submission.
Selected presentations will be invited to submit a full paper to our special issue in Applied Acoustics (impact factor 2.3).
|Private institution||250 EUR|
|Public institution||180 EUR|
|Students & PhD Scholars||75 EUR|
|Social dinner||60 EUR|