Acoustic bubbles in therapy: recent advances with medical microbubbles, clouds and harmonic antibubbles
Although the use of microbubbles has become common in ultrasound diagnostics, they are not that often seen in therapeutic applications. This conference focusses on recent advances in the development and application of microbubbles in therapy.
Plenary sessions include the following topics: bubble physics, bubble physical phenomena, bubble engineering and design, in-vitro evaluation, preclinical validations, and clinical studies.
- Pr Michiel Postema, LE STUDIUM RESEARCH FELLOW
FROM University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
IN RESIDENCE AT Imagerie et Cerveau (IC) - UMR U930 - Inserm, Université François-Rabelais de Tours
- Dr Ayache Bouakaz
Imagerie et Cerveau (IC) - UMR U930 - Inserm, Université François-Rabelais de Tours
Microbubbles, ultrasound contrast agents, bubbles clouds, antibubbles, sonoporation, ultrasound-guided drug delivery.
- Pr Pintong Huang, Zhejiang University School of Medicine, P. R. China
- Dr Steven Freear, University of Leeds, UK
- Pr Eitan Kimmel, Technion, Israel
- Dr Spiros Kotopoulis, University of Bergen, Norway
- Pr Nobuki Kudo, University of Hokkaido, Japan
- Pr Albert Poortinga, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
- Dr Paul Prentice, University of Glasgow, UK
- Dr Annemieke van Wamel, NTNU, Norway